49th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade & Celebration in Crosslake
Saturday, March 18, 2023
2023 Best of Parade Winners Announced!
BEST OF PARADE: Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar
2nd Place - JAG Interior Solutions
3rd Place - Boyd Lodge
FAVORITE NON-PROFIT: National Loon Center
2nd Place - Pequot Lakes Track & Field
3rd Place - Lee Miller 1964 Studebaker
PARADE AT 2PM! RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE!
Don your green and join in all the St. Patrick’s Day festivities in Crosslake! Here, everyone is Irish for the weekend and the excitement to cure cabin fever is at an all-time-high. The parade, Clover Dash 5k, Lost Pot O’ Gold medallion hunt, and Lucky Lanyard Deals and Discounts will keep you busy all weekend! New this year is an option to upgrade your experience and purchase a badge for the Shenanigans VIP Experience! Come visit Crosslake March 18 and see for yourself why the parade has been declared the Best Event of the Brainerd Lakes and the Best Parade in the State!
Shenanigans VIP Experience - SOLD OUT!
NEW THIS YEAR! Upgrade your experience at the parade and purchase a badge for the Shenanigans VIP Experience! Follow the link below and get on the VIP List!
Your Shenanigan's VIP Experience includes:
- 10:30AM-4PM // Access into the heated Shenanigans VIP Tent with high-top tables
- An official St. Patrick's Day Parade Chair with carrying bag (you keep the chair)
- Preferred curbside front row parade seating
- 1 meal with choice of drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) from Maucieri's
- Access to portable restrooms located near site
- 1 VIP Badge Lanyard identifying you as a VIP for tent access
- Access to a private cash bar and food on site by Maucieri's
- Option to purchase a reserved parking spot for $20 in Town Square
- This puts you in the center of all the action at Minnesota’s BEST parade
NEW LONGER PARADE ROUTE! We've add 1/2 mile to the parade route, extending past the Daggett Channel Bridge to the Log Church! This means more parking and more parade viewing opportunities!
For nearly 50 years, Crosslake has been celebrating the coming of Spring with a St Patrick’s Day Parade. What started out in the 70’s as a remedy for Cabin Fever, has grown into a destination event for thousands of green-clad, Irish-for-a-day, weekend enthusiasts. Some build a float and travel the 2-mile-long route tossing hundreds of pounds of candy and trinkets, and others set up lawn chairs, days in advance to get ”their perfect spot” for family and friends. While the parade is the highlight, the celebration begins days before as we sweep the streets of snow, adorn our shops in green and pre-game with a Treasure Hunt, Live Music, the Clover Dash 5K and more! Mark your calendars for March 16-18, 2023 and see for yourself why the Crosslake St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration has been declared the Best of the Brainerd Lakes AND the Best in the State!
Thanks to our friends at R&J Broadcasting, viewers can watch the entire 2022 St. Patrick’s Day Parade at the link below!
Official St. Patrick's Day Apparel
Get your official St. Patrick's Day long sleeve t-shirts, totes, fanny packs, slings, ball caps and stickers! For sale at the Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center (35446 County Rd 3).
(ALL EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Thursday, March 16
9AM // 1st clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
6-8PM // Loon & Lakes Trivia - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing (36846 CR 66) sponsored by The National Loon Center, Watters Edge Realty & WAPOA
8PM // Trivia - Moonlite Bay (37627 CR 66)
Friday, March 17 (HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!)
9AM // 2nd clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
4-7PM // Live Music featuring Brian O'Brien on the patio - Moonlite Bay (37627 CR 66)
5-7PM // Clover Dash 5K Registration / Packet Pickup - Patriot Lakes Nutrition (14307 Gould St.)
5-7PM // Shenanigan's VIP Experience Badge and Chair Pickup - Patriot Lakes Nutrition (14307 Gould St)
6PM // Live Music featuring Andy Fischer - Manhattan's (39051 CR 66)
6-9PM // Live Music featuring From The Heart -14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. (36846 CR 66)
6-9PM // Live Music featuring Mike Derus - Ox Lake Tavern (38136 CR 66)
6:30PM // Meat Raffle - Crosslake Fifty Lakes America Legion (35112 CR 3)
7PM // Music featuring DJ Mike - Andy's Bar & Grill (35453 CR 3)
8PM // Live Music featuring Red Dog Duo - Maucieri's (34650 CR 3)
10PM - close // Music featuring DJ Dana - Moonlite Bay (37627 CR 66)
Saturday, March 18
8-11AM // Pancake Breakfast Crosslake American Legion (35112 CR 3)
9AM // 3rd and final clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O'Gold
9AM // 9th Annual Clover Dash 5K and Kids Run
- 7-8:30 a.m. - Same Day registration and packet pickup at Patriot Lakes Nutrition (14307 Gould St.)
- 8:30 a.m. - Kids Run in Crosslake Town Square
- 9 a.m. - Clover Dash 5K Run/Walk - New Route
10AM - 4PM - Shenanigans VIP Experience in Crosslake Town Square
- Parking is only available for VIP ticket holders who have pre-purchased parking
- Arrive anytime between 10am and 1:30pm to pickup your badge, chair and food/beverage tickets.
- Place your chair anywhere along the reserved area for front row parade seating
- Enjoy the heated tent with food & beverages
- Come and go as you please - wearing your Shenanigans VIP Badge!
10AM-5PM // Crosslake Town Square Pre-Parade Party with Music, Food & Activities for the whole family!
- Key Wellness - Play Plinko for prizes and discounts
- Squirrelly Mama - Family activities inside & outside
- Barajas Mexican Grill Food Truck - K&D Kettle Corn
10:30AM-3PM // Whitefish Lodge & Suites Parking Lot Party (14150 Swann Drive)
- Brunch, Bloody' s & Bingo (register at whitefish-lodge.com)
- Live music featuring Drunk-n-Stupid 12-3PM
11AM-1PM // Live Music featuring Darren Jackson - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing (36846 CR 66)
11AM // Music featuring DJ Mike - Andy's Bar & Grill (35453 CR 3)
11AM-1:30PM // Parade Participant Shuttle Service (for parade participants only)
- Park & Ride free shuttle transportation from the Crosslake Log Church (37218 CR 66) to Crosslake Community School near parade lineup in Crosslake Town Square for parade participants only.
- Drop off all your float riders/walkers in the Town Square parade lineup area.
- One vehicle driver can then proceed to The Log Church to take the shuttle back to meet your group
- 4-5PM - Return ride will be available from the Log Church to Crosslake Town Square (participants only)
12 - 1:30PM // Live Music featuring Tugboat Rampage - Andy's Bar & Grill Parking Lot (35453 CR 3)
2PM // 49th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE "Shamrocks & Shenanigans"
- 10a.m. - 12 p.m. Sponsor and Feature lineup at Swann Drive East entrance
- 12 - 2 p.m. - General parade lineup at Swann Drive East entrance
- Featuring fabulous parade floats and entertainment including American Legion Color Guard, zippy cars driven by Minnesota Shrine organizations, clowns, classic cars, boats, horse drawn carriage and more!
- Chamber Bucks awarded to top 3 for-business entries and top 1 non-profit organization entry.
- Parade judges are located in the Sunspace Porch on Pioneer Drive
Post Parade Entertainment in Crosslake at businesses and establishments
- 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. - Live Music featuring Tangled Chords (36846 CR 66)
- Manhattan's - Live Music featuring Shane Martin (39051 CR 66)
- Maucieri's - Live Music featuring Lisa Wenger (34650 CR 3)
- Moonlite Bay - Music featuring DJ Dana till close! (37627 CR 66)
- Riverside Inn - Dynamite Reflections Karaoke (35322 CR 3)
- Zorbaz Crozzlake - Post parade Block Party featuring DJ Mad Mardigan (36215 CR 66)
- Crosslake Fifty Lakes American Legion - All Bacon Meat Raffle 6 p.m. (35112 CR 3)
- The Cedar Chest - Live Music featuring The Muddy Waters Band 6p.m.(14150 Swann Drive)
- Ox Lake Tavern - Live Music featuring Emily Hammer 6-9 p.m.(38136 CR 66)
- The Wharf - Live Music featuring Red Dot Duo 6-9 p.m. (12986 CR 16)
2023 St. Patrick's Day Committee
Chair: Bob Heales (Crosslake Public Safety Commission), Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Heather Jones (The Log Church), Melissa Krueger (Simply Rustic Floral Design), Amy Wannebo (Lakes Area Septic Design), Elysha Novak (Crow Wing Kayaks) Mallory Goerges and Laura Goerges (Pequot Tool and Manufacturing), Jackie Wipper (Squirrelly Mama), Steve Spencer (Crosslake Area Vacations & Rentals), Katheryn Palmer (The Wharf), Jackson Purfeerst (Crosslake City Councilman), Holly Chase (Holly's Hair Care), Ali Beste (Crosslake Chamber), and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber).
2022 Best in Parade Features
- 1st Place - Quality Fabricating/Radtke Service
- 2nd Place - First National Bank
- 3rd Place - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant
- Best in Float - Non Profit - Crosslake Ideal Lions
- Hubbard Radio's Most Enthusiastic - First National Bank
SPIRIT and BREW SPONSORS
VIP EXPERIENCE SPONSORS
Buy your 2023 Lucky Lanyard for $6 at any of these participating businesses and save some green with these deals and discounts!
14 Lakes Craft Brewing - $1off a pint
Above and Beyond Homes - 15% off (up to $500) a vacation rental booking on www.stayonthechain.com
Andy's Bar & Grill - $7 Red Locks & Ginger; $4 Coors Light green beer
Cedar Chest - $2 off Corned Beef & Swiss sandwich basket; $3 Coors Light tap
Common Goods - $5 off purchase of $30 or more
Crosslake Ace Hardware - 20% off bucket or bag sale (some exclusions - see store for details)
Crosslake Coffee - $1 off any beverage
Crosslake Holiday Station Store - Free 12oz coffee or cappuccino
Crosslake Vacations & Rentals - Save 10% of a weekday pontoon rental booked 3/17 - 3/19/23
Crow Wing Kayaks - 15% off purchase
Dairy Queen Crosslake - $1 off cheese curds
Fifty Lakes Bar & Bottle Shop - $3 Coors Light tap
Key Wellness - 17% off Boutique including supplements and skincare
Lake Country Crafts & Cones - Free 12oz fresh brew Stone House Coffee
Larry's Lake Rentals - Free towable with 2023 fishing or pontoon boat rental booked in March
Manhattan's - $7 Red Locks & Ginger;$4 Green Tea Shot
Maucieri's - $3.50 Coors Light tap; $5 Red Locks
Moonlite Bay - $3.50 Coors Light bottles; $5 White Claw; $6 Red Locks; $3 off 12" or 14" pizza; $2 off Reuben sandwich
National Loon Center - 20% off everything with a Loon on it
Ox Lake Tavern - $3.50 green beer
Pine Peaks Gifts - 25% off 1 regular priced item
Rafferty's Pizza Crosslake - free appetizer with large pizza purchase
Riverside Inn Supper Club - $3 Coors Light tap beer, $1 off Corned beef & Cabbage after the parade
Snarky Loon - BOGO beer - Buy one get one 1/2 off (limit 1 deal per customer)
Squirrelly Mama - Spin the wheel with any $20+ purchase
The Wharf - $3.50 green beer; $4 rail drinks
Whitefish Lodge & Suites - $10 Loaded Bloody Mary; $7 Red Locks & Ginger; $4 Green Tea Shot
Zorbaz - $6 Red Locks Big Ginger; $4 Coors Light green tap beer; $3.50 Red Locks shot
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event