REPORTS TO: Marina Coordinator
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Assists guests with rental of boats, fishing, and skiing equipment.
- Cleans and cares for beach, pools, docks, boats, and work areas.
- Drive ski boats, pontoon boats and other water crafts.
- Instructs guests on use of wind surfing and sailing equipment.
- Conducts skiing seminars.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- CPR, First Aid, and Boating/Water Safety certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.