Blue Ox Success Series: 5-Star Wars: Managing Your Online Reputation - Afternoon Session
Success Series: February 14, 2019; AFTERNOON SESSION IN PEQUOT LAKES
5-Star Wars: Managing Your Online Reputation
How to Win Customers with Good Reviews & Strike Back Against Bad Ones
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners, Managers and Department Managers
- Resort Owners, Restaurant Owners, Hospitality Industry
- Marketing Managers
- Social Media
- Non-Profit Organizations
About This Session:
- Why do online / social media reviews matter NOW?
- Monitoring and managing your online / social media reviews.
- How to generate positive reviews.
- Review platforms.
- How to handle malicious or fake reviews.
- Why do customers leave reviews?
- Building and understanding your reviews.
About The Speaker:
DAYTA Marketing is a team of innovative marketing professionals that combine experiences and talents to create irreplaceable partnerships. They focus on digital marketing and strategy. They're rooted in the social web and passionate about using digital to help businesses achieve growth. They love working as a team and coach and mentor one another to reach our true potential.
About the Blue Ox Business Academy and Success Series:
With support from Anderson Brothers Construction, the Blue Ox Business Academy delivers local, affordable and high quality training that strengthens our community by helping businesses succeed. By investing in yourself or your employees, you achieve the highest possible returns in enhanced skills, confidence and job satisfaction. Blue Ox trainers are professional presenters with engaging personalities and real world experience. Participants make great peer connections and leave with tools an dideas to immediately put into action.