Blue Ox Business Academy - 2019 Supervisor Advantage
REGISTRATION FOR OUR SUPERVSIOR ADVANTAGE HAS BEEN CLOSED. ALL AVAILABLE SEATS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
A comprehensive program to develop the practical skills and confidence needed to manage high-performing teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business owners, leaders & managers
- Newly promoted supervisors
- Those pursuing new ideas & techniques
Sesseion 1, February 28
Leadership & Better Supervision of Employees
- Leadership Traits & Styles, Supervising Diverse Teams & Former Peers, Management vs. Leadership
Interviewing & Developing High Performance Teams
- Effective Recruiting, Interviewing, Supervision for Increased Accountability, Recognition & Retention Strategies
Increasing Employee Engagement & Accountability
- Employee Engagement, SMART Goals, Performance Reviews, Terminations
Reducing Conflict & Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Team Building & Pitfalls, Diagnosing & Diffusing Conflict, Managing Difficult Employees Course Capstones & Certificate Presentation
$595 per Person | Each session held from 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Deadline to register is February 8, 2019 or sooner (class size limited to 32).
Pay with credit card or invoice.
A 25% discount is available to small businesses (2-5 employees) and non-profits with financial limitations. Just ask.
Individuals are required to attend 4 full sessions. Applicants need to review their schedules to make sure that they can attend all of the sessions prior to applying.
Click here to complete the application and submit to Sue Galligan at email@example.com by February 8, 2019. Class size is limited to the first 32 registrations received. The program will fill quickly, so don't delay.
TAKE IT FROM OUR GRADUATES:
- "It was the best training I've ever attended in my 12 years of being a supervisor! Thank you Bruce!"
- "I loved how Bruce would introduce a subject and then immediately jump to role play. That helped me cement it in my mind."
- "We were able to learn new skills and apply them while in session to real-life situations and utilize the feedback of other leaders to help determine solutions."
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Dr. Bruce Miles is the owner & CEO of the Big River Group, LLC. He has also been an Assistant Professor & taught Graduate & Doctoral coursework in the areas of leadership, research, planning, finance & personnel. He is a national-level presenter and trainer in the areas of strategic planning, organizational improvement, organizational conflict, & difficult employees.
THE BLUE OX BUSINESS ACADEMY:
With support from Anderson Brothers Construction, the Blue Ox Business Academy delivers local, affordable and high-quality training that strengthens our community by helping businesses succeed.
By investing in yourself or your employees, you achieve the highest possible returns in enhanced skills, confidence and job satisfaction. Blue Ox trainers are professional presenters with engaging personalities and real-world experience. Participants make great peer connections and leave with tools and ideas to immediately put into action.
Any questions about the program or application process can be directed to Sue Galligan firstname.lastname@example.org 218-822-7119.